Google

Thursday, October 11, 2007

When i am all alone!!!

Unwanted truth of my wanted life……

Started with sacrifice,
Leading to compromise,
Difficult to initialize,

Because this is all about my life.....

When I see around, I find myself all alone,
Hate to fly up in the sky, lost in the sweetness of dark,
Surrounded by circles all around, I love you more than my life,
I am sure you can’t leave me alone,
Good that you can't fly up in the sky, because this is only place where you can reside,
I know few hate you most, but don’t worry you are my sweetheart most,
This is the reason I love you loads,

Because this is all about my life.....

Life wakes me up in the night,
Makes me run in this holy night,
Day shall not be penalized,
That’s why I love to work in this holy night,
Though it gives me thousands of rights,
But shall not be miss utilized
This is what I call my lovely life, which makes me run in this holy night.

Because this is all about my life.....

I am here on this lovely earth,
Had to lie since my birth,
Wouldn’t have lied since my birth,
You must have got hurt on this earth.

Because this is all about my life.....

When I see up in the sky,
Feel like flying up to the sky,
When I hug my sweetie sky,
I find myself all alone very high,
I miss you “all” of my life,
You made me laugh up into the sky,
Shall love you "all" throughout my life,
Don’t think I am flying high,
These days I don’t fly high,
Becoz I hate to be high all alone up in the sky.

Because this is all about my life.....

When I sit all alone with the dark,
White rings are ready to get park,
To know the beauty of my dark,
One needs to fly up with my lovely dark,

Because this is all about my life.....

One day I will be leaving you "all" on this lovely earth,
Where I lied since my birth,
With no interest of flying anymore,
I want to be lost in this holy night,
To search the beauty of my lovely dark,
Will bless you “all”, who made be laugh,
Will miss you “all” with my honest heart.

Because this is all about my life.....

So this is all about my life….
Hope I must have made you laugh…..
These are few words of my life...
Let me know something from your side,
I will treat your words as my life,
Let me act honestly for all words of your life,
I will love your words as truth of my life,
Let me have all your words,
Help me out to fill with truths.
Because this is my life...which makes me run......

Let me love you "all",
Will bless you “all” from my soul,
If I made you annoyed……
Sorry friend but this is life…..

Because this is all about my life.....


“……..Dedicated to people who love to fly high up in the sky…..”
"..To 2000,2001,2002 batch, my wingies and friends...."


^.....mansanvi.....^

No comments: